Followers

Tuesday 12 June 2012


I asked Kerrydenyer if she would mind doing a tag swap with me, No rules on size or design,   This is what I came up with.    The paper is from GCD stack 'Homespun chic' and I distressed the edges with vintage photo and sanded some areas to fade them. The black laces were from my stash, the other laces were from Lavish laces and fitted the colours in the striped paper.  The filigree heart is metal and quite heavy, It can easily be removed to be used on other projects in the future or worn as a pendant. The cone is just the revers side of the striped  paper and edged with a tiny piece of black gathered lace from my stash and filled with paper flowers.  The little ribbon bows are lingerie bows.
The sentiment is popped up and reads....  Remember life's treasures are people and not things.


  I did do a you tube video showing it before I posted, but didn't want Kerry to see it before she received it.
 Hope you like it Kerry.




No comments:

Post a Comment