Followers

Friday 7 December 2012

2013 Junk Journal for Maria


2013 Junk Journal for Maria on UK-Irelandcraftswaps (Facebook group)


This swap was hosted by Yvonne (ywhite22 on You tube).
This was my first attempt at making a Junk Journal, I enjoyed it once I decided on what binding to use. I came up with this idea of elastic and two buttons in each punched hole and it is so easy, quick and easily adjusted to take more pages. I have to sort these things out before I start to build books :) I have made another and also used it on a small, Christmas album.  I am deeply flattered because  someone else has tried it since seeing my videos and likes it too.  I will definitely enter anther swap to make one.

The cover papers were all from the Joyful peace GCD stack as were a couple of the pages.  The calender pages were from a Papermania stack, others were from the Lydia stack by Melody Ross.  Thank you to everyone that sent me items that I could use in this journal..

Please pop along and visit the new group at    http://www.facebook.com/groups/293678517413579/
It is now an international group and everyone can take part in the challenges and one to one swaps.



Photo's













No comments:

Post a Comment