Followers

Saturday 20 July 2013

For Sarah Naomi Young

I also made a couple of items for Sarah, Hope she does like them.

Altered game pieces.  I spent forever looking for domino's  to no avail, so used some  blank jigsaw pieces.



I also sent an altered bottle.

I found this bottle on a boot sale and covered it in a damask patterned napkin and midge podged it.  I then decided I didn't like the finish and covered it on pieces pf lace.  I added doilies, canvas buttons, bead trim and vintage buttons.  I used a crochet flower on the cork lid.

The neck of the bottle was then decorated with twisted layers of lace, seam binding and ribbon.  Then smothered with broken jewellery pieces and bead trims.  I added chains of charms to the lid and  also attached one of the chains to the butterfly.  The butterfly is attached to the bottle.

It had to include a vintage image and I added mine as a charm.







The video.

No comments:

Post a Comment