Followers

Thursday 17 May 2012

My Scrap Room Weekly Challenge (week 16)

 The challenge this week was to alter a CD case using...... Patterned aper, ribbon, feather, flat back pearls turquoise


I have made mine into a photo frame/quote holder.
It was really simple to do once I dedicated some time to getting on with it.


I printed out a small photo of my daughter, edged it twice and added it to the patterned paper background, I added a quote (edged with navy craft paper to match outer frame of photo and bottom border of  frame).
I made a turquoise organza flower and used a turquoise/silver hair slide decoration for the centre and made a card stock stand to hold the frame open. 
In the back of the case I folded a wide strip of card which holds alternative quotes (you can change the quote when you feel like it) and the bottom of the stand is attached to this. 
Feathers are attached to the turqoise ribbon at the back and flat back pearls are attached to the front  I used diamond stickles on the bow.


 The case will also close down flat.

I enjoyed making this, it only took an hour out of my day and my daughter made one as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment