Followers

Thursday 12 July 2012

Leaks, tags and winnings

I have had a busy week, flooded utility room meant we had to do some remedial work outside, all this rain....
The on off switch on my notebook has broken and is obsolete, trying to source one before we try and get it repaired.  I have borrowed a desktop pc from my husbands boss, ancient but gets me online,  Hates uploading videos though, so had to record on my phone today.

I uploaded a video of a tag I made for a swap with Nikonang3l  on UK & Ireland craft swaps fb group.

I received my gorgeous tag from Gina yesterday too.



I also received a box of goodies I won from Missanyona on YT,  I would pop by and check her out, she designs awesome papers and offers free digital images.

Thank you Olga I loved it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment