Followers

Monday 13 August 2012

Little update - A Tag and Meandering Mini's

Manic couple of weeks with Fern at my friends for a while after recovering from shingles.  Probably stress related but doing well now.  I can finally get on with my swaps.  I have to make a masculine card, 6 Halloween themed coasters and a chunky charm.  Then to strip our craft room down to bare bones and turn it back into a bedroom for mums visit.  Have to make up a box of bits so that I can still create!!

I made this tag for a Youtube challenge from JBLdyscrapper48.

We had to use a stamp, trim and flowers.

This is just cream card stock homemade tag, distressed with vingage photo, edged with lace and the same lace is used in the top trim along with other laces and home made ribbon trim.

I stamped it with 'To a special friend' top right and a stamp of a postage type stamp to the middle.  Coloured in with pencil crayons and used iredescent medium on the butterfly.

The black butterfly is metal and from broken down jewelry. Peach paper flowers top and bottom and  metal filigree piece.  I later added an home made art tile and tucked behind.




Meandering Mini's

I made the top left one for a swap on Uk & Ireland craft swaps. We had to use a sunflower, dried leaves and purple.

I kind of got carried away and made a few more.  These are made out of one sheet of paper and I will produce a tutorial eventually.







No comments:

Post a Comment