Followers

Sunday 19 August 2012

Masculine card swap

I am partnered with Caroline Ryan on UK & Ireland craft swaps group on Facebook.

I hate attempting masculine cards which is why I hosted and signed up for this swap.  I need the practice :)

This is made on craft coloured card, layered with a heavy black paper, Chocolate heavy card stock and then the cog card from Kanban on top.  All layers were distressed with vintage photo.  I also used vintage photo to give he impression of soil on the rugby picture (Also Kanban and some faded jeans to suggest a blue sky.
I was given the die cut (top left) and again edged and distressed with vintage photo,  I stamped it with best wishes.



On the inside I used a large diecut from Rosanne and edge it with vintage photo to match the front and added some embroidery threads.

Hope you like it Caroline x









No comments:

Post a Comment