Followers

Friday 28 September 2012

DRESSFORM ATC SWAP - When I grow up.....

Just like little girls want to grow up and wear grown up clothes and shoes.  Little girl dresses dream of being grown up dresses.....


There are 17 of us in this swap and I don't have any dress forms or dress form stamps.  I found the first image online and the little girls dress stamp was given to me so long ago I had forgotten I had it.

I used a blue card embossed with small roses and a gold shimmer.  Rounded the corners and used scissors to rough up the edges.  Glue on the printed images after using vintage photo distress the images.
I then stamped the girls dress with Versa mark onto red card and embossed  them with sea foam white embossing powder from the 'Heat it up' range.  (Bought from Hemswell market for just £!)
Fussy cutted those out, inked with TH faded jeans distress ink to dull the red as it was far too bright.
Mounted those onto foam pads so they are popped up.  Printed the sentiments' stuck them to black card and creased them.  Popped those up on foam pads and painted with realistic water (Glossy accents cheaper alternative).  Finally found 17 little Prima flowers and added tiny bling  as flower centres.


This swap was hosted by Emily280881.  Emz, on  UK & Ireland craft swaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment