Followers

Saturday 13 October 2012

More ATC's - I guess that's why they call it the blues.

Oh have I had a busy few days.  Madhouse.....

I have just finished some blue ATC's for a swap I am hosting on UK & Ireland craft swaps on Facebook.
I wasn't in this swap as we had 12 already but one parcel has not arrived.......... so here are my replacements.  I will post the others when they arrive.
I wish I could add music to this page to set the mood :)

I used pale blue card stock, distressed the edges and inked with faded jeans.I inked the cards in an L shape and added a smaller patch of colour on the opposite side and dragged it toward the L.  I used 2 stamps from  the butterfly garden set from Pinkpaislee.  A side foliage and flower piece and the dragonfly.

I stamped on the words CALL IT THE BLUES, using a studio G alphabet set. added a small piece of shiny air force blue lace with a blue staple over some of the wording and finally added a small pale blue button.  These were extremely quick and easy to make.  I love blue :).

No comments:

Post a Comment