Followers

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Coasters and more ATC's (Vintage ladies).

A busy few days but lots of  fun.  I have discovered the addictive pain of Skype.  Addictive definitely, fun , well that is the people I chat too, pain... does it ever go smoothly???

But, I do still craft while I chat, laugh and fall off my chair.

I  made this for Gina a couple of weeks back and filled a large jiffy bag with some crafty goodies.  Thanks to the Royal Mail, the parcel is lost......  These are the Halloween coasters.



Over on the UK & Ireland craft swaps group, we have been having a bit of an ATC epidemic, This is one of my Vintage ladies ATCs, this swap was hosted by Emz.

WAVES


I started with some brown card stock, rounded the corners and distressed the edges with an old pair of scissors.  tore some pink card stock, distressed and and glued a strip down the left hand side, added a small piece of 'flesh' coloured lace to the bottom.  the paper and lace both have a wavy edge, the white trim on the left hand side was a single tassel from a piece of wide trim that Emily had sent to me.   I found this wavy haired image online and tinted her hair yellow with an ordinary coloured pencil.  I cut the picture to size, rounded corners and used vintage photo on all the edges.  Finally adding a single piece of trim that  I had received from Jhoclueless.

I made a very simple paper sleeve for the ATC's, stamped and distressed it with spiced marmalade ink.




No comments:

Post a Comment