Followers

Saturday 16 March 2013

Mothers day card swap with Bexswanson on Youtube

We had to make a card and envelope for this swap on UK-Irelandcraftswaps on You tube.
I folded and matted some cream card stock with some plum coloured paper.  Then matted again with some paper from My Minds Eye.I also matted two other pieces of paper onto some plum paper and set these aside whilst I decided where to put the lace, (only specification was  to use a piece of lace).I also added a doily which I had distresses with a little pink ink. Added some embroidery thread to one end of the the matted bird paper and added a pink paper flower and some gypsophelia type white flowers.

I also matted and lace edged a Mothers dat verse for the inside and Made an envelope using the same rose bud paper as on the front of the card/

I will add more pictures later

This is Bex Swansons video where she shows the card I had made.










No comments:

Post a Comment