Followers

Saturday 6 April 2013

ATC Overload.

Had a few ATC's to do in March and indeed April I will add a few below in no particular order.

We have Vintage Leading Ladies...
I chose Bette Davies and although I knew she had made lots of films, I was surprised at just how many she had made.  I searched for vintage images and aged them all a little,  added to paper covered card that had been distressed.  I searched for Bette Davies quotes and then added a small flower or bling.  We needed to make 10 in total.


These are the gorgeous cards I received.


From top left to bottom right (you tube names)
Louise Brooks - Victoria Gibbons / Bette Davies Eyes - Lou (Loopyloo501) Monro - Yvonne (ywhite22)
Marilyn - Kelly Morell /  Diamonds are a girls best friend - Sandra Pound /
 ? - Juli (theblackbutterfly62)  Marilyn - Ann Brown /  Marlene Deitricht - Sandy /
Shirley Temple - Roberta (bobbie2717)  Mae West - Christine Walker.


We have Paris themed...  
Must have french script and/or typical fremch scenery.  These were mine, made with corrugated card, printed paris inages, french script stamp on the my minds eye green striped papers. and a butterfly charm tied on with tiny cream ribbon.


These are the beautiful set I got back.  

From top left to bottom right (You Tube name)  
Top left Paris - Moira Gray / Oh la la - Yvonne (ywhite22) / C'est la vie - Lou (loopyloo501) /
 Je t'adore - Emz  (Emily280881)  / Paris - Chris walker / Paris quote - Victoria Gibbons /
French Chic - Roberta (bobbie2717) / Through a Paris window - Pippa Snelling / Paris - Sandra Wright.

Set of 4 ATC swap.... on Emz craft swaps  Mermaids.







Dance quote Atc's again for Caz because I made an extra set.




No comments:

Post a Comment